Whatever your goals or ambitions, we can help you create a plan of action to help you achieve them.
Great financial planning is all about understanding YOU.
Sure, it’s vital to understand economics, the marketplace, the financial landscape and the various techniques for managing and investing, but at Whitewell, we take that as a given.
We’ve got nearly 20 years of experience in this world, so it’s fair to say that we’ve more than earned our stripes.
But what sets us apart from other financial planners is our insistence on understanding you, your key motivations, your drivers and your goals; and bringing those together with your assets to create a rock solid, realistic plan that will deliver what you want it to.
Fancy a chat about our financial planning services? Just pick up the phone and give us a call on 01204 663904, or fill in the form on the right and we’ll be in touch.
Here's how we work:
- We establish and define our relationship with you – We always start with a conversation. We’ll explain to you exactly what we do, how we work and what the process would be for any ongoing relationship. We’ll discuss remuneration, length of relationship and the best way for us to work together.
- Understand where you are and where you want to be – Once we start working together, we’ll do some “fact finding”. We’ll ask some questions about your financial situation, your personal and financial goals and attitude towards risk. Once we know where you are, what your aspirations are and what you’re happy to do to achieve them, we’re then in a position to give informed advice.
- We do some homework – When we’ve got all the necessary information, we work out what needs to be done to achieve your goals.
- We give you some recommendations – Once we’ve done the groundwork, we’ll make some recommendations to you based on what your goals are and the information you’ve provided. We can then chat through each recommendation, explain the pros and cons, answer your queries and make changes dependent on our conversation.
- We get it done. Together – Once we’ve agreed what we need to do, it’s simply a case of implementing it. Depending on what we’ve agreed, if could be us doing the work, or you doing it with us on hand to consult throughout the process.
- Watching, waiting and monitoring – If you want us involved after the implementation stage, we’ll help monitor what we’ve put in place, ensuring that it’s still delivering what you want and making recommendations if anything needs to change.
If our way of working sounds good to you, then we should have a chat to understand whether or not we could be a good fit for each other.
To schedule a call, just pick up the phone and give us a call on 01204 663904, or fill in the form on the right and we’ll be in touch.